Harness the power of the magical vortexes of the sacred ground of Angel Valley and tap into the presence of the archangels who grace this sacred land. Step in to your light with grace & ease…
September 13 – 17, 2018 (4 nights / 5 days)
This is where it all started for me! I often talk about my first pilgrimage to Sedona and the magical land of Angel Valley on my daily podcast. It is by far one of my favorite places in the world. The presence of angels is so strong that one can’t help but move closer to love when landing here.
And yes, you are seeing things right. The property of Angel Valley is actually shaped as a heart (via Google earth)! Not because anyone thought consciously about the layout. It happened because of divine guidance received by those who care for this land.
Four majestic mountains surround Angel Valley. Each recognized and named by an indigenous group as resonating with particular archangels. Archangel Michael’s Mountain is just one of these majestic mountains and you will feel his presence during your time of transformation. Archangel Michael will be instrumental in helping you reach your highest potential as a light worker during your stay.
I included a picture of Archangel Michael’s Mountain in my book, Stepping Into The Light: The Miraculous Ways That Our Loved Ones, Angels & Guides Are Able To Let Us Know They Are Near. When the pic of the mountain named after him was uploaded on a computer, he freaking showed up!
On This Pilgrimage to Sedona You Will!!!
- Identify and break through the limiting beliefs, conditions, and programs that are keeping you from living in abundance every single day. We were born to BE abundant in every area of our life. We just got caught up in our stories and forgot how easy it can be.
- Journey back to determine how the past is running things now. I’m talking past lives here. It is crucial for us to go back to “see” what happened, recognize the patterns we are repeating, acknowledge them, heal them, and finally release them once and for all. We will be sending the past on its merry way so that we may rise as the badass, fearless light worker we came here to be!
- Reconnect with your heart, your true guiding source, and fall madly and deeply in love with YOU. Leave Sedona ready to live a life based in love. That’s where the magic happens my friend. When we love our SELVES fully and unconditionally, the universe loves us back. Love, joy, abundance, and miracles will become your new normal!
- Deepen your intuition, your connection with the divine, while detoxifying your mind and body. Become fully aligned with your true purpose. If you don’t already know what that is you will discover what that is during our time together. You will know your next steps, your BIG vision, and you will be celebrating with your soul siblings as you prepare to take your light out into the world. You will not be the same when you leave this pilgrimage and those who know you (and are close to you) will be thanking YOU for showing up. For doing the work. For Being a part of this transformational retreat.
Dates of the retreat are September 13 – 17, 2018 (4 nights / 5 days)
Price is $2222 per person ($200 discounted if paid in full by July 24, providing there are still spots available). Payment is non-refundable so be certain you are going before signing up!
Price is for double occupancy only! (You will be getting to know one of your beautiful soul siblings…. Priceless!)
What is included in the price of the retreat:
- Room & meals while at Angel Valley (Angel Valley serves vegetarian, vegan and raw food meals)
- Group activities already arranged by Julia with Angel Valley staff (I have some super cool surprises planned just for YOU)
What is not included in the price:
- Travel to Angel Valley
- Trip Insurance (if you feel so inclined to purchase)
- Any activities outside of Angel Valley (I have some time set aside for us to venture into downtown Sedona)
Angel Valley is 2 hours from Phoenix (where most will be flying into). There is a shuttle that will take you to Sedona (With a fee of course. More info on that coming soon). I have created a private Facebook group where attendees are meeting ahead of time to get to know one another and arrange rides. Some are meeting at the airport and sharing the cost of a vehicle.
Believe me when I tell you that the ride to Sedona is something you will never forget! As you drive through the dry land of Arizona, and begin to get closer to Sedona, you will be blown away by the red rock formations that seem to appear out of nowhere. I always look forward to that magical drive to Sedona!